If you have selected the survey to be non-anonymous, you can connect the contacts and their information with their answers.
- On the Analyze part, click three dots on the upper right corner and select Link Contacts to analysis.
- Select then the properties you want to link with analysis.
- We also suggest to select Create charts for imported properties, which creates new charts to help you investigate results further.
- Then click import
- After the properties have been imported, you can see the contacts and charts at the bottom of the analyze page, example below in the screenshot.
- You can also see individual answers on Sheet view. This view can be selected on the right side of the Analyze part by clicking the icon.
- With these charts you can explore how different teams or groups have answered. Just click the group and the tool will show only answers that belong to that group.