This article intends to follow up with some practical best practices for avoiding response bias in your next survey or questionnaire.
The fact is that response bias comes down to subtle human error, so it can't be totally eradicated. However, there are a few things that you can do to keep it to a minimum so that your data is accurate.
1. Make sure that your language is appropriate for your audience.
2. Don’t make the mistake of asking two questions at once (2D questions excluded)
3. Avoid inherent bias in your questions
4. Do your research and provide enough options
5. Make sure you target the right audience
Read the full article here.